Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Release Day: The Espionage Effect by Kat Bastion with Stone Bastion

NOW AVAILABLE!
THE ESPIONAGE EFFECT is a standalone, full-length, action-adventure romance filled with plenty of the sexual tension, deep emotion, and scorching scenes the Bastions are known for.

Release Date: July 14th, 2015
Genre: Romantic Suspense
Cover Designer: Sarah Hansen, Okay Creations

About The Espionage Effect:
When desire sets you free…control is a matter of perception.
I'm Devin Hill.
Darkness taints my soul.
I'm suffocating. Drowning.
The sweet promise of air? Pure illusion.
Tested as a genius at age seven, I hide my emotions, become what they expect...bury my secrets. At nineteen, I trudge toward a predestined path, blinders on, heart safeguarded.
Until I dare to be wild.
Until Alec Marquez crashes into my world.
Until all that follows redefines everything I've ever known.
What happens when you stumble into a world of spies...and discover you belong there?

About Kat & Stone Bastion:
Kat Bastion won several awards for her bestselling debut novel Forged in Dreams and Magick.
Kat and Stone Bastion’s bestselling first novel No Weddings and the No Weddings series were named Best of 2014 by multiple romance review blogs.
When not defining love and redemption through scribed words, they enjoy spending their time mountain biking and hiking in the beautiful Sonoran Desert of Arizona.
Be sure to follow Kat & Stone's social media pages to keep informed:

P.S. ~ Have you joined their new-release list?
One lucky subscriber will win an eBook of their choice from their backlist AND a $10 Amazon or B&N Gift Card each time they send out a preorder or new-release announcement.
Sign up for their Email Subscription list here: http://www.katbastion.com/email-subscription/
(They solemnly promise to email only a handful of times a year to announce preorders and new releases.)

No comments:

Post a Comment